Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Official Freak Out

It seems to me that there HAS to be an official freak out before each marathon I run. I don't know why, but there always is. I have been having CRAZY marathon dreams. (Also nothing new) In one of them, I was at the Gyno's office waiting for my girly check up when I realized that the marathon started in 5 minutes! I told my dr. I had to go and hurried to the race. Of course there was traffic and I had to ride a bike(which I was worried was wasting my energy)and I didn't arrive at the start until TWO HOURS after it started! But Jeff and Jana had waited for me and we ran the marathon anyway. Totally weird, right! Anyway, I got my race bib number and I LOVE it!! I'm totally a numbers kind of girl, so I'm pumped. My number is............................................................................2442! How fun is that! A palindrome! So Candace, that is my number. Look for me! I think I'll be wearing a grey camo skirt and a white tank.

2 comments:

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

That number ROCKS!! That would be cool if you got to meet Candice and Tall Girl Running.. LUCKY!! I guess Utah is the place to be to run.. Ummmm...I will think of you at mile 2.62 on my 5K...HEHEHEHEHE

Hugs and love buddy.. When will you be done so I can call and get the details?

ihaverun said...

I will look for you! My number is 2696. I am wearing a two-tone pink skirt, white shirt and pink headband. No pink shirt anymore. I have some issues with it and decided not to risk it. Love your Official Freak Out. Mine has been going on all week!!