Wednesday, April 16, 2008

More Shirt Drama/I Am An Idiot!

So I got my marathon mommies shirt fixed today. My friend cut off two inches from the bottom and redid the hem. It looked way better! I was feeling better knowing that I had something to wear on the top finally! Well, I went out and bought iron on letters. I practiced on a black running shirt first. I put one on the inside of the shirt. :) Then I put my A N G on the shirt and went to iron them on all at once. Well, I was very careful not to iron over the marathon mommies logo in the front. Because I didn't want the iron to touch that, I held it still on the shirt. When I lifted it up, I had totally burned the shirt. Yes, a big fat brown iron mark on the front of my light pink running shirt. ARARRRRARARRARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!! 1. 32 dollars down the drain! 2. I now have nothing to wear.......again.

I AM SO BUMMED. Not so much about the money, but because I was really excited to be matching with the other marathon mommies. I'm going to go cry myself to sleep now. Not really. But I am soooo bummed and so mad at my stupidity!

4 comments:

Sarah and Dan said...

Wear it anyways, and put on there Ang with the "iron will" or the "iron legs" or something equally appropriate. You can make it work still, and people will think you're being creative! You'll definitely draw attention with it.... PS - Karen had her baby yesterday!

Michelle said...

Is it too late to get another one?? Maybe you can post on your marathon mommies blog page and see if there are any extras floating around out there!

kelly said...

yes, wear it angie!
just use a permanent marker and write something. i love the "iron will" comment.

Anonymous said...

視訊做愛視訊美女無碼A片情色影劇kyo成人動漫tt1069同志交友網ut同志交友網微風成人論壇6k聊天室日本 avdvd 介紹免費觀賞UT視訊美女交友............................