Monday, May 18, 2009

Utah Valley Marathon: Count Me In!



This newspaper ad has been hanging in my house for some time now as a constant reminder of my goal to run a marathon this summer in celebration of turning 30. Since I couldn't get into the Rock N Roll marathon, I have decided to do the Utah Valley Marathon. It is on June 13. Their slogan is "26.2 miles of the pain you love." I totally get that and can't wait. My 20 mile run is going to be this weekend. Wooohoooo. I'm actually really looking forward to it. So if any of you want to head on down to Provo/Orem on June 13th to cheer me on, I wouldn't object!

1 comment:

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

YIPPEE!!! June 13th that is the day before I turn 30. I will be running 18 this weekend, will think of my buddy ANG.. Hey I need ideas for routes with sidewalks and hills in the greater Puyallup area.. Any ideas??