Thursday, March 6, 2008

4 miles

For some reason this was a hard run for me. After 1/4 of a mile, I had decided I was quitting at 1 mile. But when I got to one mile, the Eye of a Tiger song was on so I kept going. Once again I used my chant in my head over and over and I made it four miles. I think the problem was that I wore the most annoying shorts in the world. They are mesh shorts with spandex underneath and the spandex was riding up like crazy. Ugh. I will never wear them again!!! Physically I felt pretty good! Yay.

NOTE: I bought some new chapsticks that were all candy flavors. Nerds, blow pop, laffy taffy, tootsie roll, sugar babies, etc. Well, I put on the grape/strawberry one just before I went into the gym, said hi to the friendly gym guy that knows me by now, and went upstairs to the cardio room. As I got to the top of the stairs I saw myself surrounded by mirrors on every wall and was mortified to see my lips were the brightest eighties style hot pink!!!!! I immediately started wiping them off. Apparently the nerds chapstick does not go on clear. So embarrassing!

No comments: