Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sick Sick and More Sick

I have been sick for a very long time is seems like! So this week I only got in two runs. I have yet to decide if I'm going for a run today. On Tuesday I went to the gym during Biggest Loser again, but not with the same results. I ran four miles and was just so done.

On Thursday I had the opposite occur. I got on the treadmill with my new tunes and just felt great! I went just over six miles. AND the last 1 and a 1/2 miles I ran at a 8:33 mile pace. (The rest was at a 10 minute pace.) I love it when runs just feel great and you feel like you could go forever!

Oh, last week on Friday I tried a speed workout, inspired by my cutie SIL Jana. I decided to do 800meter runs. I ran at a 8:33 mile pace for 800meters and then walked for .1 of a mile and then another 800 meters. Ummm, this was way harder than I thought. I planned on doing 6 of them, but only did 4. Ha. Then I ran another mile just regular.

1 comment:

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

2 weeks ago??? Are you still sick?? What is up with your training Mamma??

How I wish you were local so we could trek the Orting trail together..

Mel